Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- "Table Mountain - it speaks for itself!"
- "Palm tree lined sunsets in the area I live in called Sea Point."
- "Camps bay is the ultimate vibey Summer go-to beach."
- "Origins is such a good breakfast and coffee joint."
- "Beta Beach is the sneakiest little local spot!"
- "A little town up the coast where the whales live: Hermanus!"
- "The beach coast from above. Clifton Beach and Camps bay."
- "Pretty much obsessed with a little area called The Waterkant."
- "I could easily move into this coffee shop called HAAS. Cutest decor and best coffee in town."
- "A perfect rainbow while sitting at Camps Bay hot Spot Cafe Caprice."
If you noticed one Reformation and Cotton Citizen loving blogger missing from the LA streets lately, it's because she's on an epic adventure in an entirely different hemisphere. For the past few months, Kiara Schwartz of Tobruck Ave has been busy basking in the beauty of starlet Charlize Theron's homeland, South Africa.
Instead of including Schwartz in this gallery with fellow travel-obsessed tastemakers, we asked her to take us on a digital tour of the incredible sights she's seen since stepping onto stylist Anita Patrickson's turf. As expected, her photo diary is filled with jaw-dropping nature, mouth-watering food and, of course, jealousy-inducing fashion.