Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Zara shirt, coat and skirt, Converse sneakers, Raen sunglasses and a
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a Rag & Bone blazer, a J.Crew shirt, a Gucci bag, Robert Rodriguez leather pants and Manolo Blahnik pumps.
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing Guess overalls, a J. Crew shirt, Emporio
- Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes is wearing a Man
- Geri of Because I'm Addicted is wearing a Theysken’s Theory dress.
- Kelly of Kelly Golightly is wearing a Sincerely, Jules shirt,
- Devon of Devon Rachel is wearing a
LA blogger's shoe game was on point this week. Devon of Devon Rachel rocked over-the-knee Sam Edelman boots. Meanwhile, Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes went with metallic J. Crew pointed pumps and added her own spin to the look with faux leather pants and an animal-printed scarf. The like-minded Annabelle of Viva Luxury also opted for shinny shoes. She paired hers with Guess overalls for a retro look with a modern twist.
As always, Julie of Sincerely, Jules epitomizes Cali's laid-back, yet chic vibe. This week she went with a mini leather skirt styled with a stripped tee and a leopard coat and brought it all together with a pop of red on her Kate Spade bag. Blogger Kelly of Kelly Golightly channels Julie's flair by donning her wildly popular "Celfie" tee. Pajama lovers should take cues from Kelly and dress up cozy-chic bottoms with booties and a blazer.