Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Images via FameFlynet
- Actress and Honest Company president Jessica Alba.
- Model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
- Model (and newly single) Miranda Kerr at LAX.
- Twilight actress Nikki Reed at LAX.
- Would you expect anything else from Lady Gaga?
- "Blurred Lines" crooner Robin Thicke.
- Actress, designer and newlywed Kate Bosworth arrives at LAX.
- Victoria's Secret model and SoulCycle addict, Alessandra Ambrosio at LAX.
- Of course, a celebrity airport style round-up wouldn't be without The Row/Elizabeth & James designers Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
- Socialite Paris Hilton struts it for the papz outside of LAX's Tom Bradley International Terminal.
- Hunger Games actress Jennifer Lawrence, post-pixie chop.
- Singer and Nicole Richie superfan Rihanna at LAX.
- Model Kate Upton at LAX.
Folks, it's Friday, which means this flight is en route to its final destination: the end of our first-ever Travel Week. Along the journey, you've picked up pro packing pointers, found out where to stock up on getaway essentials, learned a stylist's secrets to pre-plane preparation and much more.
Your work's not over once that wardrobe is packed—getting dressed right for your departure is the key to hitting the ground running once you land. (Plus, thigh-high boots are so not TSA-friendly.) Today, we've detoured from our regularly scheduled Hot Spots itinerary to focus on the ultimate place to catch a celebrity sighting: the airport. For terminal-ready outfit inspo, scroll through the gallery to check out stylish stars' chic and comfy take-off looks.
· All Travel Week 2013 Posts [Racked]