Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
'Tis the season for serious savings. If you thought last week's itinerary was epic, then your shopping schedule for the next several days might be a real budget breaker if you don't manage that paper or plastic wisely. From the bevy of blowouts at Downtown's Cooper Building (Ella Moss! Splendid! AG Jeans!) to a host of happenings in Hollywood, Larchmont and more, here are 19 (count 'em) must-shop sales going down now through Sunday.
· Rebecca Minkoff: Now until Sunday, enjoy up to 75% off the LA designer's blogstar-faved merch at Confederacy in Hollywood. As we discovered, expect to score big on handbags (M.A.C. Minis for $125!), footwear (flats for $100), outerwear and more, and don't forget to stop by the sale on the last day as prices are expected to be slashed even more.
· Wildfox: Tomorrow from 9am to 2pm, head to DTLA's Cooper Design Space from 9am to 2pm for the Cali label's deals on fun phrased basics. Cash only.
· H. Lorenzo: For the entire month of November, the edgy-luxe boutique is slashing prices on men's and women's apparel in their sale tent to the tune of up to 80% off.
· Topshop: For the next two weeks, expect 50% off all sale rack merch at the Brit retailer's flagship at The Grove.
· SAND Copenhagen: Today only, grab the Danish lifestyle brand's minimalist chic apparel for men and women at 30% off at their Sunset Plaza flagship shop (8620 W Sunset).
· AG Jeans: Today and tomorrow, nab men's and women's tops, bottoms and outerwear for up to 80% off during the denim brand's two-day sale at Downtown's Cooper Building.
· Goldhawk & Tag Elements: Today and tomorrow from 10:30am to 5:30pm and Saturday from 9am to 4pm, shop women's apparel priced at $10 to $60 from celeb-loved brand Goldhawk and denim label Tag Elements. Expect to find cashmere sweaters, silk camisoles, dresses, skirts, bottoms and more at the three-day warehouse sale in Vernon (3864 S Santa Fe Ave).
· Ella Moss & Splendid: Today through Saturday, score Cali cool basics for the entire family at up to 40% off during both brands' three-day warehouse sale, also taking place at the Cooper Building.
· Amerspand Boutique: Today through Sunday, head to the Larchmont designer consignment shop's first-ever blowout sale, which promises up to 90% off original retail prices ($400 shoes slashed to $40, $300 dressed priced at $25, etc). Expect $1 bins and $5, $10, $20 and $50 clothing racks at the four-day event.
· Equipment, Joie & Current Elliott: Tomorrow and Saturday, stock up on style star staples for up to 75% off at the cult cool trio of brands' epic warehouse sale at Siren Studios. Note that large purses and strollers are not allowed.
· Jenni Kayne: Plan on hanging out at the Cooper Building on Friday and Saturday because the LA designer's two-day apparel, accessories and footwear (yes, D'Orsay flats will be there) sample sale is going down at Lobby E.
· Genetic Denim: Looks like Downtown's the place to be for denim devotees: Tomorrow and Saturday, the LA jeanswear brand's two-day sample sale (1013 S Los Angeles St, 9th Floor) promises plenty of women's merch in all fits, colors, washes and patterns.
· Trina Turk: Tomorrow through Sunday, hit up the Palm Springs-inspired designer's West Third St boutique to score womenswear, menswear, swimwear and home goods starting at $20.
· Harlyn: This Saturday from 8am to 2pm, score big at Harlyn's super sale at 615 E 61st Street. Cash and credit accepted.
· Vanessa Mooney: Saturday only, score boho chic jewelry for $40 and under at the LA designer's sample sale in Eagle Rock.
· Tulle: Though the location's listed as in Compton (yikes?), this brand's warehouse is actually in the business/industrial zone of Rancho Dominguez. In any case, the vintage-inspired label's one-day-only sample sale on Saturday promises everything under $20.
· Ark & Co.: Also on Saturday, head to the LA-based contemporary label's sample sale (615 E 61 St) from 8am to 2pm to score deals on dresses, tops, shorts, skirts and more.
· Field Scout: Speaking of jet-setting, the LA-based, global-inspired men's brand is having a one-day sale in Downtown on Saturday. Expect to find styles from fall '13 at 30% off, items from past seasons at 50 to 75% off and samples for $15 at their warehouse (1457 E Washington Blvd) from 11am to 4pm; enter at the green gates.
· BCBG: On Saturday and Sunday, enjoy up to 70% off holiday-ready dresses, footwear and more at the LA-based label's weekend blowout.
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]