'Tis the season for serious savings. If you thought last week's itinerary was epic, then your shopping schedule for the next several days might be a real budget breaker if you don't manage that paper or plastic wisely. From the bevy of blowouts at Downtown's Cooper Building (Ella Moss! Splendid! AG Jeans!) to a host of happenings in Hollywood, Larchmont and more, here are 19 (count 'em) must-shop sales going down now through Sunday.
· Rebecca Minkoff: Now until Sunday, enjoy up to 75% off the LA designer's blogstar-faved merch at Confederacy in Hollywood. As we discovered, expect to score big on handbags (M.A.C. Minis for $125!), footwear (flats for $100), outerwear and more, and don't forget to stop by the sale on the last day as prices are expected to be slashed even more.
· Wildfox: Tomorrow from 9am to 2pm, head to DTLA's Cooper Design Space from 9am to 2pm for the Cali label's deals on fun phrased basics. Cash only.
· H. Lorenzo: For the entire month of November, the edgy-luxe boutique is slashing prices on men's and women's apparel in their sale tent to the tune of up to 80% off.
· Topshop: For the next two weeks, expect 50% off all sale rack merch at the Brit retailer's flagship at The Grove.
· SAND Copenhagen: Today only, grab the Danish lifestyle brand's minimalist chic apparel for men and women at 30% off at their Sunset Plaza flagship shop (8620 W Sunset).
· AG Jeans: Today and tomorrow, nab men's and women's tops, bottoms and outerwear for up to 80% off during the denim brand's two-day sale at Downtown's Cooper Building.
· Goldhawk & Tag Elements: Today and tomorrow from 10:30am to 5:30pm and Saturday from 9am to 4pm, shop women's apparel priced at $10 to $60 from celeb-loved brand Goldhawk and denim label Tag Elements. Expect to find cashmere sweaters, silk camisoles, dresses, skirts, bottoms and more at the three-day warehouse sale in Vernon (3864 S Santa Fe Ave).
· Ella Moss & Splendid: Today through Saturday, score Cali cool basics for the entire family at up to 40% off during both brands' three-day warehouse sale, also taking place at the Cooper Building.
· Amerspand Boutique: Today through Sunday, head to the Larchmont designer consignment shop's first-ever blowout sale, which promises up to 90% off original retail prices ($400 shoes slashed to $40, $300 dressed priced at $25, etc). Expect $1 bins and $5, $10, $20 and $50 clothing racks at the four-day event.
· Equipment, Joie & Current Elliott: Tomorrow and Saturday, stock up on style star staples for up to 75% off at the cult cool trio of brands' epic warehouse sale at Siren Studios. Note that large purses and strollers are not allowed.
· Jenni Kayne: Plan on hanging out at the Cooper Building on Friday and Saturday because the LA designer's two-day apparel, accessories and footwear (yes, D'Orsay flats will be there) sample sale is going down at Lobby E.
· Genetic Denim: Looks like Downtown's the place to be for denim devotees: Tomorrow and Saturday, the LA jeanswear brand's two-day sample sale (1013 S Los Angeles St, 9th Floor) promises plenty of women's merch in all fits, colors, washes and patterns.
· Trina Turk: Tomorrow through Sunday, hit up the Palm Springs-inspired designer's West Third St boutique to score womenswear, menswear, swimwear and home goods starting at $20.
· Harlyn: This Saturday from 8am to 2pm, score big at Harlyn's super sale at 615 E 61st Street. Cash and credit accepted.
· Vanessa Mooney: Saturday only, score boho chic jewelry for $40 and under at the LA designer's sample sale in Eagle Rock.
· Tulle: Though the location's listed as in Compton (yikes?), this brand's warehouse is actually in the business/industrial zone of Rancho Dominguez. In any case, the vintage-inspired label's one-day-only sample sale on Saturday promises everything under $20.
· Ark & Co.: Also on Saturday, head to the LA-based contemporary label's sample sale (615 E 61 St) from 8am to 2pm to score deals on dresses, tops, shorts, skirts and more.
· Field Scout: Speaking of jet-setting, the LA-based, global-inspired men's brand is having a one-day sale in Downtown on Saturday. Expect to find styles from fall '13 at 30% off, items from past seasons at 50 to 75% off and samples for $15 at their warehouse (1457 E Washington Blvd) from 11am to 4pm; enter at the green gates.
· BCBG: On Saturday and Sunday, enjoy up to 70% off holiday-ready dresses, footwear and more at the LA-based label's weekend blowout.
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]