Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- "Enfant Terrible" sweater by Zoe Karssen.
- Leopard foldover clutches by LA's Clare Vivier.
- Foldable ballet flats by Sue London.
- T-shirts by UK label Hype Means Nothing feature stars like Kanye West, Jay Z, Beyonce and more.
- Luxe carry-all bags by NY's Baggu.
- This commissioned piece by legendary French graffiti artist Tilt could be yours for $15,000.
- Cozy tees by LA's NSF.
- Dainty jewelry by Cast of Vice, Minor Obsessions, Finn and, a bestseller, Sydney Evan.
- Cult-cool mags and more Clare Vivier.
- Paper bag-inspired clutches by LA's Marie Turnor.
- Chill basics by LA's Cotton Citizen.
- Men's grooming essentials by Baxter of California.
- You can order this Fred Segal-branded bike for $2,600.
- Fred Segal commissioned this "Let the distance keep us together" sign from artist Olivia Steele.
Last December, we revealed that part of LAX Tom Bradley International Terminal's $1.5 billion renovation would include a 2,200-square-foot Fred Segal boutique. Now that the first phase of TBIT's revamp is complete, Westfield invited us to explore Fred Segal TBIT in all its shopping spree-inducing glory. After thoroughly scanning the Cali retailer's Great Hall digs, we're convinced that this might be their coolest location, ever.
In addition to being visually stunning (the digital greenery is a nod to Fred Segal Melrose's exterior), the most exciting thing about this store is the inventory. Merchandising magic-maker Marcus Laxamana has done an ace job building unique style vibes throughout the boutique, creating a condensed version of Fred Segal's signature shop-in-shop experience. Brand highlights include tons of hometown heroes, including Clare Vivier (bags), Cotton Citizen (basics), J Brand (denim), Baxter of California (grooming) and Cast of Vices (jewelry).
Fred Segal TBIT is open 10am to 12:30am daily. If there are flight delays on a particular day, the store will stay open later.
· Westfield at LAX [Official Site]
· Photos! LAX's Revamped Tom Bradley International Terminal [Racked]
· Fred Segal Will Be the Largest Shop at LAX's New Int'l Terminal [Racked]
· Happy Dance! 1st Phase of LAX Int'l Terminal Revamp Complete [Racked]