Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Is Robertson Boulevard finally making its comeback? Signs point to yes, now that the shopping stretch has landed a host of pop-ups, cool French brands and new shops, including Stacey Todd's second boutique. The Cali chic shop owner's Studio City spot has been a magnet for famous faces and style stars since it opened in 2000, so it's not at all surprising that her new West Hollywood space is attracting just as many monochrome-loving celebs. Just the other day, actress Melanie Griffith and her daughter, Stella Banderas, were spotted leaving the shop with its signature ankh-branded tote bag. Check out the rest of this week's star sightings around town after the jump.
· Tavern Restaurant (11648 San Vicente Blvd): "[Reese] Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth went out to lunch at Tavern Restaurant with their baby son Tennessee and Reese's older two kids, Ava and Deacon (with ex-husband Ryan Phillipe) in tow." [Babyrazzi]
· Little Door (8164 W 3rd St): "Leonardo DiCaprio takes his girlfriend Toni Garrn out for a dinner date at the Little Door restaurant on Tuesday (October 29) in Los Angeles." [JustJared]
· Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch (702 N Doheny Dr): "Stacy Keibler is all smiles while leaving Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch holding a tiny pumpkin on Tuesday (October 29) in Los Angeles." [JustJared]
· Coldwater Canyon Park (1100 N Beverly Dr): "Rachel Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman play with their son Skyler at Coldwater Canyon Park in Beverly Hills." [Fashion247]
· Romantix Boutique (7314 Melrose Ave): "Eiza Gonzalez, the rumored new love interest of Liam Hemsworth, was spotted smoking a cigarette before shopping at adult store Romantix Boutique with friends in Los Angeles, Calif. on Thursday afternoon." [INO]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]