- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing an Elizabeth and
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing an Isabel Marant x H&M cardigan, a Reformation dress, Theory boots and a 3.1 Phillip Lim clutch.
- Hallie of Hallie Daily is wearing a Salvatore Ferragamo bag and shoes, a Zara skirt, an H&M coat, a Gap sweater and
- Sydne of Sydne Style is wearing an Aqua sweater, a
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing a
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a Cos sweater, a Margiela belt, a Zara skirt,
This week, Hallie of Hallie Daily wins the accessories game with a covetable pink bag and matching shoes from Salvatore Ferragamo's first LA pop up at the new Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts. Marta of It's Super Fashion was also eye catching. Get an up close look of her donning the space-y metallic dress from the ultra-cool Kate Bosworth x Topshop capsule collection, dramatic cat-eye sunnies and all.
Other standouts this week include Courtney of Always Judging who wore a fuzzy pink Elizabeth and James coat paired with leather shorts and a black-and-white Celine handbag. Rumi of Fashion Toast was also baring legs in a Reformation slip dress layered under a cozy Isabel Marant x H&M cardigan. Sydne of Sydne Style also mixed a cool fall look composed of a floral maxi skirt paired with a leather jacket for an edgy touch.