Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Watch company Breguet reopens in Beverly Hills [THR]
· Cupcakes & Cashmere's Emily Schuman talks "slutty eyebrows" [Racked Nat'l]
· TenOverSix taps RoAndCo to makeover their packaging and stationery [LAIY]
· H&M has opened its first store in Indonesia [H&M]
· Charlotte Olympia releases "Incy" shoes for kids [Romy and the Bunnies]
· House of Borgezie creates world's first pair of platinum stilettos [Telegraph]