Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ah, the many joys of being a Jenner: the world is their catwalk, their mom
has a talk show approves all of their sartorial selections and their offspring will likely be clothed in couture before they're a year old. (Not jealous, swear.) Another perk? Their socialite-turned-designer sisters' network of fellow famous friends means your BFFs are also rich and famous for, well, being rich and famous. On that note, Kylie and Kendall Jenner were spotted shopping with Sofia Richie (little sis of Nicole, daughter of Lionel) at The Commons in Calabasas because of course.
As teens often do, the trio went all matchy-matchy with denim shorts and black purses (Kylie and Sofia sported identical Célines, while Kendall opted for Balenciaga) during their selfie-filled trip to Lululemon. Check out more of this week's celeb sightings after the jump.
· The Yogurt Stop (8803 Santa Monica Blvd): "Pregnant celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and her son Skyler Berman had a craving for something sweet yesterday! Rachel and her little guy swung by the Yogurt Stop for some frozen yogurt topped with goodies." [Babyrazzi]
· Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Blvd): "Taylor Swift is getting her fall wardrobe together! Here's the singer leaving Barney's New York in Beverly Hills." [I'm Not Obsessed]
· Vivian's Cafe (10968 Ventura Blvd): "Ashley Greene holds hands with her new boyfriend while out for lunch at Vivian's Cafe in Studio City, Calif." [Celebuzz]
· Monique Lhuillier (8485 Melrose Pl) "Rose McGowan leaving the Monique Lhuillier boutique after trying on her wedding dress in Los Angeles, California on October 3rd, 2013." [Fashion247]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]