Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a One Dress A Day dress.
- Olivia of Lust For Life is wearing an
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing an Anine Bing jacket, a Jenni Kayne dress, a Mango belt, Zara
- Emily of Emmy J is wearing a thrifted top, a WConcept skirt, a thrifted flannel and Urban Outfitters shoes.
- Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes is wearing a
- Stephanie of Honey N Silk is wearing a
- Kiara of Tobruck Ave is wearing a Growze tee, Hudson pants, a Topshop hat, a Lulu Frost necklace, a
This week, LA bloggers were all about comfort. On a sneaker kick we found Julie of Sincerely, Jules who wore her leopard-printed pair with an earthy-toned look topped off with an enviable Anine Bing army jacket and a structured, bold red Kate Spade handbag. Rocking her comfortable sneakers with a cobalt blue pair of skinnies, Kiara of Tobruck Ave nailed the grungy look. Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes was also in a sensible shoe state of mind when she picked out her casual-chic red Zara flats and paired them with a plaid blazer.
More weekend-wear type looks were donned by Stephanie of Honey N Silk and Emily of Emmy J. Stephanie threw on a slouchy chambray shirt with a white pair of Rich & Skinny jeans, which paired perfect with the cult-favorite mustard crossbody bag from the insane 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target collab. Emily went with a cropped top and leather mini skirt ensemble dressed down with a rainbow-hued flannel effortlessly tied around the waist.