Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tattoo star Mister Cartoon designs for L.A. Kings [CAN]
· Kenzo toasted their new Kalifornia bag at an LA skatepark [Instagram]
· And they tested the bag during a California coast road trip [WSJ]
· New Google Glass still doesn't look chic [Racked SF]
· Why men shouldn't dress up for Halloween [Esquire]
· Group protested stop-and-frisk outside Barneys in NYC yesterday [Reuters]
· Longtime luxury jewelry designer dishes on working for Karl Lagerfeld [Elle]