Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you're working on making your baby the next Alaia Rose, Alonso Mateo, Skyler Berman or North West, cancel all appointments next week. Starting on October 8th, a three-day Oscar de la Renta childrenswear trunk show is going down at a private residence in the Pacific Palisades.
Taking place Tuesday from 9am to 4pm, Wednesday from 9am to 4pm and Thursday from 9am to 4pm/ 6pm to 8pm, the event will feature ODLR's spring/summer 2014 collection featuring girls and boys styles from 12 months to age 14. See the full range with pricing here and call 310-701-8089 for the trunk show's top secret address.
· Oscar de la Renta [Official Site]
· Is Alonso Mateo LA's Next Stylish Tot? [Racked]
· Checking In with Stylist Monica Rose and Stylish Baby Alaia [Racked]
· Marc Jacobs Brings Adorable Children's Collection to Melrose [Racked]
· Baby North's Custom Givenchy; Chloé's First LA Runway Show [Racked]