Van Cleef & Arpels Exhibit
- This iconic piece helped put Eva Mendes on the 2009 Golden Globes Best Dressed List.
- Camilla Belle wearing an Oscar de la Renta dress with Van Cleef & Arpels jewels.
- Richard Burton gave this fancy necklace to Elizabeth Taylor when she became a grandmother.
- Krysten Ritter, who arrived at the event wearing a Katie Ermilio ensemble, remembered having security guards around the first time she wore Van Cleef & Arpels on the red carpet.
- Princess Grace Kelly of Monaco’s collection.
- AnnaLynne McCord dripping in diamonds, “[They’re] very expensive! I’ve been scared all night,” she said of wearing them.
- Just a little frosting.
- “So much of our energy as a person goes into our jewelry and it’s so amazing to see all the pieces that have been connected to these incredible people,” Eva Amurri Martino said of the exhibit.
- Did someone forget their crown at home?
- Guests browsing Bowers Museum for the unveiling.
- The night’s featured piece was this necklace that zips up to become a bracelet.
- Most guests were adorned in Van Cleef jewels for the night.
- Outside the museum.