- The shop is next door to Kanye's fiance Kim's store, Dash. Awww.
- A staffer modeling one of the many '80s metal-inspired shirts.
- The dressing room pod things.
- One of the store's controversial confederate flags.
- More T-shirts designed by Kanye with original artwork by Wes Lang.
- A staffer casually motorbiking through the store.
- $35 hats and $20 tote bags.
The Yeezus movement is upon us. Yesterday afternoon, Kim Kardashian revealed on Instagram that her fiancé Kanye West has opened a Yeezus Tour shop next door to her existing Dash boutique on Melrose. After an immediate visit to the space, we can confirm that the OMFG news is, indeed, true.
Taking over Y-3's former space at 8422 Melrose Avenue, the store opened this past weekend and is here for only four more days. It features all the same unisex gear you'd find on tour and at PacSun, including hats ($35), confederate flag tote bags ($20), sweatshirts ($80) and '80s metal-ish T-shirts by Kanye with artwork by Wes Lang ($35-$50). Items are selling fast and, from our observation, are being purchased by more girls than guys.
The Yeezus Tour pop-up shop is open daily from 12 to 6pm. Can't find what you're looking for? Staffers tell us that they're next big shipment of gear will arrive at 2pm today.
· Oh Happy Day: Dash WeHo Is Open [Racked]
· Wasteland's Magical Oct Lookbook; Kim & Kanye Are Engaged [Racked]
· Kim, Kanye, More: Inside the Star-Studded Soiree at Spago BH [Racked]