Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Craigslist isn't the only place where Jessica Alba picks up goods for her abode. Yesterday, the eco-friendly supermom was spotted in West Hollywood as she left ritzy baby boutique Bel Bambini before heading off to her Honest Company HQ in Santa Monica.
Sporting a sleek gray blazer over a crisp collared button-down, the Barely Lethal actress added a pop of color to her outfit with a red crossbody bag. Read on for more of this week's celeb sightings around town.
· Earth Bar (8365 Santa Monica Blvd): "Jaime King keeps it chic as she stops by Earth Bar on Wednesday afternoon (October 23) in West Hollywood, Calif." [JustJared]
· No Vacancy (1727 N. Hudson Ave.): "Vanessa Hudgens strikes a pose while attending the Le Jolie Launch Party held at No Vacancy on Thursday (October 24) in Los Angeles." [JustJared]
· Cheebo (7533 Sunset Blvd): "Stunning redheaded actress Isla Fisher had a lunch date yesterday with friends and brought her little girl, Elula, along. Dining with another mommy and her young girl, the group enjoyed lunch at Cheebo in Hollywood." [Babyrazzi]
· By George Nail Salon (1052 Vine St): "Actress Michelle Trachtenberg was bundled up for fall and looking fabulous yesterday afternoon as she headed into the By George Nail Salon in Beverly Hills." [INO]
· Hooray Harry's (8713 Beverly Blvd): "Twilight star Ashley Greene was guided by her boyfriend Paul Khoury and another friend as she walked out of Hooray Henry's nightclub in West Hollywood, California Thursday night." [Daily Mail]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]