Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Sara of Fancy Hipster is wearing a Reformation romper and blazer and a
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a Burberry jacket, an
- Sophie of Angel Food Style is wearing a Maje sweater, BCBG leggings,
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Trina Turk jumpsuit, a
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a Storets jacke
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a Zara top, H&M jeans,
LA bloggers warmed up their looks this week with blazers, coats and chunky sweaters. Elizabeth of A Keene Sense of Style pulled off a chic look composed of a plaid blazer and faux leather skinnies accented with stilettos and a bold cherry-red lip. Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor kept cozy in a cropped trench coat and matching skirt and topped off the look with a crimson-colored wool hat. Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland rocked a boxy turtle neck sweater with boyfriend jeans and accessorized with a fall-perfect bag and a vampy-colored pout to match.
Sophie of Angel Food Style bundled up with a knitted Maje sweater paired with printed leggings and over-the-knee Stuart Weitzman boots. While Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook amped up her pretty red dress with a statement belt and a rad Burberry leather jacket. Sara of Fancy Hipster was feeling the sunny weather in a tropical Reformation blazer. And Liz of Late Afternoon kept things minimal with a black Trina Turk jumpsuit mixed with popping accessories, such as a snake-embossed metallic clutch and stripped heels.