Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A new LA men's nail salon will be a beer-serving man cave [Fashionista]
· Thieves stole $100K worth of goods from Saint Laurent on Rodeo Drive [LAT]
· See famed French photog Gilles Bensimon's rare celeb portraits at Sofitel BH's Riviera 31 [Sofitel]
· DTLA boutique Haus of Love's '90-tastic lookbook vid for Bunch mag [Racked Inbox]
· Condé Nast is ending its internship program [WWD; sub req'd]
· Barneys facing lawsuit for alleged discrimination against black shopper [Racked Nat'l]
· Miley Cyrus, Kate Upton, Carine Roitfeld, more attend 20th annual FGI Awards [Daily Front Row]