Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Here's yet another sale to add to your weekend wardrobe refresh sesh. If you're already heading to the Cooper Building for Wildfox's blowout this Friday, consider taking a stroll up the block for LA-based designer Heidi Merrick's serious sample sale happening smack dab in the middle of Downtown's soon-to-be-hoppin' shopping stretch this weekend.
Taking place Friday October 25th from 10am to 4pm and Saturday, October 26th from 10am to 2pm at Merrick's studio (850 S Broadway, Suite 903), expect to find tops, bottoms, dresses and more priced at $25, $50, $95 and up from the Cali cool designer. In addition, fans of the celeb-loved line can also snap up one-of-a-kind samples from the #MadeinLA designer's past collections.
Ready to shop? Scan the designer's sale merch online here.
· Heidi Merrick [Official Site]
· Clare Vivier, ban.do and Heidi Merrick Pop Up at The Grove [Racked]
· Where Designer Heidi Merrick Shops Chandeliers in Silver Lake [Racked]
· Refresh Your Retro Wardrobe at Wildfox's DTLA Sample Sale Fri [Racked]
· Whoa: Luv Aj, LnA, More Are Having A Serious Sale This Weekend [Racked]