Ripley Rader’s DIY Wedding Album
- "It's more fun to kiss 'my husband.' I thought Ben was sexy before, but it's a whole different ballgame now. It feels so much sweeter."
- "Throughout the whole wedding planning process, I wore a bracelet that said 'Good luck' on it. It didn't quite match the rest of my wedding jewelry so rather than not wearing it, I sewed it into the bustle of my dress right before the ceremony. I also sew
- "I was really excited to make the bridesmaids' dresses. I knew I wanted gold sequins but wanted to fit each of my girlfriends' personal style, so I decided to make different silhouettes. It was cool to sit down with each of them and have them tell me what
- "I thought it was cool I made my wedding dress but then Ben MADE his wedding band. We hooked up with a goldsmith in central CA and he gave Ben the reigns to do everything from hand carving the design to melting the gold. It's so awesome to see it on his h
- "Here I am with my ladies doing last minute finishings. I made the dress months before the wedding so we were all excited it zipped up!"
- "This is my sweet nephew, Campbell, carrying a sign that Ben and I made. He was a show stopper!"
- "Ben and I were married at Eaton's Dude Ranch in WY and as we shared our first kiss, 200 horses stampeded behind us. It was absolutely breathtaking and felt like something out of a movie."
- "Here I am with my girls. I loved the combination of the the gold and bright pink. How gorgeous is everyone?! My sister and girlfriends mean so much to me, it was great to see them looking so fabulous."
- "This was the best moment. My bridesmaid, Aliza Hedges, has a fabulous flower design company in Los Angeles and did the flowers for us as a wedding gift. Check her out, she's amazing!"
- "I loved our table settings! I really wanted a chevron napkin and couldn't find them anywhere so Ben and I found fabric online and made all the napkins! We also wanted to give everyone horseshoes for 'good luck,' so we spray painted them gold and used the
- "When we were introduced as husband and wife at our reception two confetti cannons were fired, the song 'Tonight's gonna be a good night' started blasting and everyone joined us on the dance floor. This was our version of a first dance."
- "This was our fabulous photo booth. It was on a stage right above the dance floor so people could jump up there and dance to the music and pose for the pictures! The backdrop and garland were made by yours truly and currently hang in the confetti corner o