- Rodarte "J'Aime Rodarte" heathered hoodie, $180 at
- Brian Lichtenberg black and white Homies sweatshirt, $98 at Kitson
- Lovers + Friends wildcat pullover, $80 at
- Twilight hour sweater, $62 at Nasty Gal
- Kenzo tiger sweater at Barneys
- Michael Stars boucle tweed long sleeve boatneck boyfriend pullover, $178 at
- Gold panther sweater, $246 at Clover Canyon
- Bad kitty buchanan sweater dress, $138 at Wildfox
- Knitted tweedy v-neck jumper, $72 at
Now that you've got your fierce fall boots lined up and a fab handbag to match, all your fall ensemble is missing is a cozy sweater to top it off. Take some style cues from LA bloggers and pair your sweaters with a mini skirt or layered over a chambray shirt—the possibilities are endless. To help you stay warm this season, we've rounded up nine chic sweaters to keep you covered in style.
Find feline-loving options from LA labels like Lovers + Friends, Clover Canyon and Wildfox, as well as Kenzo's wildly popular tiger-emblazoned pullover. There's also a laid-back slouchy number by Michael Stars and a cult-cool J'Aime hoodie by LA's own Rodarte to keep you bundled up.
· Ten Stellar Stores to Find Fall Handbags in LA [Racked]
· 11 Great Spots to Shop for Fierce Fall Boots in LA [Racked]