Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rodarte "J'Aime Rodarte" heathered hoodie, $180 at
- Brian Lichtenberg black and white Homies sweatshirt, $98 at Kitson
- Lovers + Friends wildcat pullover, $80 at
- Twilight hour sweater, $62 at Nasty Gal
- Kenzo tiger sweater at Barneys
- Michael Stars boucle tweed long sleeve boatneck boyfriend pullover, $178 at
- Gold panther sweater, $246 at Clover Canyon
- Bad kitty buchanan sweater dress, $138 at Wildfox
- Knitted tweedy v-neck jumper, $72 at
Now that you've got your fierce fall boots lined up and a fab handbag to match, all your fall ensemble is missing is a cozy sweater to top it off. Take some style cues from LA bloggers and pair your sweaters with a mini skirt or layered over a chambray shirt—the possibilities are endless. To help you stay warm this season, we've rounded up nine chic sweaters to keep you covered in style.
Find feline-loving options from LA labels like Lovers + Friends, Clover Canyon and Wildfox, as well as Kenzo's wildly popular tiger-emblazoned pullover. There's also a laid-back slouchy number by Michael Stars and a cult-cool J'Aime hoodie by LA's own Rodarte to keep you bundled up.
· Ten Stellar Stores to Find Fall Handbags in LA [Racked]
· 11 Great Spots to Shop for Fierce Fall Boots in LA [Racked]