Is Highland Park's on-the-rise York Boulevard officially cooler than hipster haven Silver Lake's Sunset Boulevard? Condé Nast's Daily Traveler seems to think so, and the globetrotter-focused pub recently name-checked two local-loved indie boutiques that are helping the artsy Eastside stretch up its street cred.
Calling out go-to home inspo haunt Platform and new vintage shop/golden turban winner Shopclass ("Prices put Westside shops of the same ilk to shame"), the travel site also cited a handful of other must-stop spots along the creative corridor that are luring Angelenos away from the traditionally hip 'hood of Silver Lake.
So what say you about York's rising Yelpability—is it a total "yes" or not quite there yet?
· What You'll Find on L.A.'s Coolest Street [CN Traveler]
· How to Shop Highland Park Like a Local [Racked]
· Tour Tiffany Kunz's Ultra-Cool Highland Park Jewelry Studio [Racked]
· Where Rebecca Clark Finds "Very Cool" Stuff in Highland Park [Racked]
· The Top Places in LA for Decor, Furniture and Home Inspiration [Racked]