Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed it, power couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been very busy blasting out their after-school activities via social media this week. Besides prompting white one-piece bodysuits to fly off American Apparel shelves around the nation, Kim K also spent some time in the SFV for some serious post-baby workout seshes.
This week, Kardashian toned it up at Pilates Plus in Studio City and Encino, where E! reports the new mom's post-pregnancy routine involved the studio's insane Megareformer. Days later, Kimye hit up hottest trainer hangout Barry's Bootcamp in Sherman Oaks to spend some quality couple's time burning calories. Read on for more of this week's celeb sightings.
· Whole Foods (7871 Santa Monica Blvd): "Yesterday [Jessica Alba] was child-free as she headed into a Whole Foods market in West Hollywood with a friend." [INO]
· Cafe Med (8615 W Sunset Blvd): "Eva Longoria and a gal pal leave Cafe Med after dining out together on Tuesday (October 15) in West Hollywood, Calif." [Source]
· Hakkasan (233 N Beverly Dr): "Last night, American Pie star Tara Reid was spotted leaving the restaurant with her main squeeze in tow. Tara exited the restaurant holding hands with her boyfriend Erez Eisen." [INO]
· Katsuya (6300 Hollywood Blvd): "Stepping out for some delicious sushi, Kris Jenner headed over to Katsuya restaurant in Hollywood on Thursday evening (October 17)." [Gossip Center]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th St): "Jennifer Garner was a chic mom as she headed out of the Brentwood Country Mart (her favorite morning spot) with her daughter Seraphina." [Babyrazzi]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]