Fashion DuJour 10/18
- Panel moderator/Marie Claire senior fashion editor Zanna Roberts Rassi, celeb stylist Jeanann Williams, DuJour magazine CEO Jason Binns, blogger Rumi Neely and blogger Athena Calderone.
- One lucky bidder won a weekend with this $260,000 bad boy.
- Delish desserts by Wolfgang Puck.
- FIDM student designers Jade Thompson, Erica Williams, Leetal Platt, Daniel Lee and Mohamed Salaheldin; style expert Lindsay Albanese; xx and the panel of judges.
- Blogger Rumi Neely wore a Bec and Bridge top, a Mlle skirt and RED Valentino heels.
- Oh hey, Fran Drescher!
- FIDM students race the clock as they add the final touches to their red carpet gown designs.
- FIDM student and emerging designer Mohamed Salaheldin took home the big prize for his red carpet gown.
- FIDM student and emerging designer Daniel Lee's red carpet gown.
- FIDM student and emerging designer Jade Thompson's cobal blue dress.
- FIDM student and emerging designer Erica Williams's emerald gown.
- FIDM student and emerging designer Leetal Platt's green gown.
- Costume Designers Guild president Mary Rose curated the exhibit of TV show looks, including these outfits as seen on Mad Men.
- Celebrity stylist Jeanann Williams' fall picks included a head-to-toe oxblood outfit by Gucci; a black handbag and pink dress by Alexander McQueen; and studded Prada heels.
- Style blogger Rumi Neely's fall fashion picks included an Akris Punto tee, a Cosabella bra, a leather Gucci skirt, Saint Laurent heels and a Marni shoulder bag.
- DIY design maven Athena Calderone's fall look boasted a bevy of Balenciaga (printed pants, a leather jacket and and a blue handbag), a black and white Erin Fetherston dress and gunmetal heels by Manolo Blahnik.