Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing a Gat Rimon sweater, a Zara
- An of Haute Pink Pretty is wearing a
- Devon of Devon Rachel is wearing a
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing an Iris & Ink leather dress, a J. Crew
- Emily of Stiletto Beats is wearing a Forever 21 skirt and sweater, an H&M jacket, a Zara bag, Cotton On sunglasses and Prabal Gurung x Target heels.
- Bethany of Snakes Nest is wearing an Old Navy sweater and
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Zara dress, an Anine Bing sweater,
This week, LA bloggers were all about sweaters. Ann of Andy Heart threw her cozy number over a flared skirt. Bethany of Snakes Nest had the same idea and styled her Old Navy sweater with a mini vintage skirt. While Devon of Devon Rachel layered a fuzzy Anthropolgie sweater over a chambray shirt and paired it all with flared J Brand jeans, Shea of Peace Love Shea threw a lightweight sweater over a slinky slip dress and juxtaposed it with a pair of Prada lace-up oxfords.
Leather pieces were also hot and heavy this week. Standouts include Annabelle of Viva Luxury who donned a leather dress in a feminine silhouette paired with a chunky crystal necklace and finished with gold metallic Giuseppe Zanotti pumps. And An of Haute Pink Pretty wore a rad moto Levi's jacket in a cherry-red color with black coated pants.