Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you fell in love with Bliss & Bone's insanely imaginative but extremely budget-busting wedding invitations, there's still hope for all you design-minded brides, grooms and party planners on wallet watch. LA design superstar Kelly Wearstler and invite website Paperless Post have joined forces to create equally stellar and stylish stationery for your next fashionable fête.
Whether your message's medium is paper or digital, the 50-piece collection offers a range of invites and note cards featuring Wearstler's bold and eclectic prints and patterns. Starting at $0.25 for online invites and $1.05 for printed cards, designs like this swanky marble greeting and this serious Rodarte-esque note are having us scrambling to find any reason to play cocktail party host or drop a line of random appreciation to our kin and BFFs. Check out the full stationery collection online here.
· Kelly Wearstler [Official Site]
· Kelly Wearstler x Paperless Post [Official Site]
· LA's Bliss & Bone Designs Couture-Like Wedding Invitations [Racked]
· Kelly Wearstler Brings Wild Wallpaper and Vintage to Melrose [Racked]
· 6 Things To Know About Multitasking Designer Kelly Wearstler [Racked]