Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Boston collector has his own online sneaker museum [Boston Globe]
· A map of all the US Nordstrom stores getting Topshops [Racked Nat'l]
· Dress like Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween [SpiritHalloween]
· Rihanna goes to South Africa [Grazia]
· David Bowie named best-dressed Brit [Telegraph]
· Apple hires CEO away from Burberry to help with its retail operations [NYT]
· Submissions for 5th annual Red Carpet Green Dress campaign open globally [THR]