- Missoni heels for $299.99 (orig. $600), more Fendis for $349.99 to $399.99 (orig. $720 and $895)
- Saint Laurent heels for $299.99 (orig. $685)
- That back wall is onto something. Fendi heels were $399.99 (orig. $790)
- Heels, heels heels: Christian Dior for $399.99 to $599.99, Gucci for $499.99, Jimmy Choo for $399.99 and Rebecca Minkoff for $99 to $169.99
- Leather boots by Coach, Vera Wang and more, all around $199.99 (orig. $400 to $500)
- Free People tops, dresses, jackets and more for 50% off original prices.
- Miscellaneous Marc by Marc Jacobs merch makes an appearance.
- Joie printed blazers for $99.99 (orig. $200)
- Equipment sweaters for $129.99 (orig. $200), Paige Premium Denim for $69.99 (orig. $160)
- James Perse long-sleeved basics for $49.99 (orig. $100), plus Soft Joie for $29.99 (orig. $60)
- Leather jackets by Laundry by Shelli Segal for $199.99 (orig. $300), Chaser for $299.99 (orig. $600) and more.
- Glendale's new Marshalls is a label lover's haven.
Since when did Marshalls become the next Nordstrom Rack? Earlier this month, the TJ Maxx-owned discount chain quietly opened its doors in Glendale, where it took over bookstore behemoth Borders' old two-story digs. After a little birdie told us the store was stocked with boxes upon boxes of Louboutins and Jimmy Choos, we took a little intel-gathering trip to see for ourselves—and boy, were we in for a good surprise.
Sadly, there were no red-soled heels in sight—apparently, they're gone within two days the minute they hit the floor, the staff tells us. What we did find, however, was a pretty serious shoe department: top-shelf designers like Saint Laurent, Fendi and Missoni (swoon!) were peppered in alongside tried-and-true TJ Maxx/Marshalls mainstays like Vince Camuto, BCBG, Nine West, Bandolino and more.
That's right, this ain't your mother's bargain basement store. Click through the gallery for our top finds and prices, and read more after the jump.
Over in the bag section, Michael Kors was the biggest name among the run-of-the-mill grabs. The clothing sitch upstairs, however, was the spot that really made our hearts skip a beat.
It's a label-lover-on-a-budget's dream up on the second floor, and we were greeted with a sizable selection of luxe designers and cult cool labels from the past few seasons: think Marc by Marc Jacobs, Joie, Equipment, and LA's own Clover Canyon, among many, many others. The basics rounders boasted the likes of Michael Stars, Ella Moss, C&C California and James Perse, while over in the denim department, we spotted Current/Elliott, Paige Premium Denim, Hudson Jeans, Rich & Skinny and Lucky Brand among the mix. The best part? It's all marked down to about half off original prices.
The verdict? Seeing as the Galleria is undergoing a massive makeover and Bloomie's is about a month shy of opening its doors (oh, and don't forget the Americana just down the way), this stretch of Brand Boulevard is ramping up to be a killer designer duds destination.
· Marshalls [Official Site]
· Glendale Galleria is Getting Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Superdry, More [Racked]
· Don't Wear Hudson to Hudson's LA Sample Sale This Friday [Racked]
· It's Back: The Joie, Current/Elliott & Equipment Sale Starts Thurs [Racked]