Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Christa of Fashion or Famine is wearing Frame jeans and a vintage sequin blazer.
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a Heidi Merrick dress,
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a
- Devon of Devon Rachel is wearing a Target
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing an
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing an
- Hallie of Hallie Daily is wearing a One Teaspoon denim jacket, J.Crew
This week's brisk weather called for some good ol' layering. Hallie of Hallie Daily got the job done by pairing her One Teaspoon denim jacket with J. Crew cuffed jeans and added spunk to the look with bubble gum-pink pointed pumps, a baseball cap and some neck candy. Devon of Devon Rachel layered up her look with cool French Connection leather-ish pants, a denim button up and a printed cardigan draped over her shoulders.
More cozy fall looks came from Courtney of Always Judging who added a sporty touch to her flared skirt with a tiger-emblazoned sweatshirt. And Liz of Late Afternoon embraced autumnal hues with a Cynthia Vincent faux fur vest layered over a boho-chic kaftan.