Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Now that we know how celebs will be wined and dined at this year's Golden Globes, what can we expect from the show's hosts, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler? To get everyone hyped for Sunday night, the duo recently shared with The Hollywood Reporter some drinking/eating game ideas. You can see more rules here, but these are our favorites:
1. Fey: "Any time an actress cries in a speech, drink."
2. Poehler: "Any time someone says, 'I didn't prepare anything!'"
3. Fey: "Any time you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage, drink."
4. Fey: "Any time anyone thanks Harvey Weinstein, eat a meatball sub."
· Tina Fey and Amy Poehler Spill Golden Globes Secrets [THR]
· Stars Will Enjoy Fancy Chocolate, Roses at the Golden Globes [Racked]