Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The Bare Collection trunk show featured a friendship bracelet making station.
- These 14K earrings are a minimalist lover's dream.
- Bare Collection's modern medicine bags, $88.
- Tiny tassel bags, $207.
- Bare Collection's Jeet Kaur Rodriguez Sohal and Jesse Southern.
- Meet Jesse's little dude, Charlie Cheeseburger!
- DJ Patrick Melcher.
- The space also features Cult Gaia headwear.
- Neon necklaces by Fiona Paxton.
- Edgy adornments by The Leather Atelier.
- Pangaea's brilliant installation is a must-see.
Yesterday from 6 to 9pm, Bare Collection took over Space 15 Twenty's Pangaea accessories pop-up shop for an action-packed trunk show. In addition to showcasing minimalist-cool jewelry and bags, Bare founder Jeet Kaur Rodriguez Sohal also led a silk friendship bracelet workshop, complete with tiny elephant charms.
After some DIY action and playing with Bare production manager Jesse Southern's adorable pup Charlie Cheeseburger, we perused the rest of Pangaea's spellbinding set-up. Located next door to Urban Outfitters, the temporary shop features otherworldly geometric displays embellished with must-have adornments by a handful of cult-favorite designers, including Cult Gaia, Fiona Paxton, The Leather Atelier and, of course, Bare.
Pop by Pangaea Tuesday through Sunday from 12 to 8pm.
· Bare Collection [Official Site]
· Mood Goes Massive on La Brea; Bare Trunk Show Tonight [Racked]