Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Another celebrity has jumped on the Tracy Anderson bandwagon. This week, Kim Kardashian was spotted leaving the Gwyneth Paltrow-favored fitness guru's gym in Studio City, where she took in a prenatal workout. Yesterday she revealed on her blog that Anderson is "helping me make the adjustments necessary to keep me feeling happy, healthy and most importantly create a workout plan that is safe for the baby." If the paps didn't flood the starry studio before, they sure will now. Read on for more of this week's celeb sightings.
· Nails by Design and Spa (8961 W Sunset Blvd): "The next day Rihanna was flying solo as she made her first trip of the new year to a nail salon to get her talons seen to. The singer was spotted leaving the beauty parlour wearing a tiny pair of cut-off denim shorts in Hollywood on Thursday." [Daily Mail]
· Gelson's (8330 Santa Monica Blvd): "Malin Akerman holds onto the arm of a male family member while shopping for groceries at Gelson's Supermarket on Sunday (December 30) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· Barneys (9570 Wilshire Blvd): "Heidi Klum and boyfriend Martin Kristen take her daughters shopping at Barneys in Beverly Hills." [Just Jared]
· Vons (4520 Sunset Blvd): "Selma Blair jokingly rams a paparazzo with her shopping cart as she takes baby Arthur to the grocery store." [Daily Mail]
· Keeping Up [Racked]
· Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Trainer Tracy Anderson [Racked]
· Kim Kardashian's 1st Maternity Dress; Stylist Karla Welch's Home [Racked]