Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Giuseppe Zanotti nude shoes, $995.
- YSL Tributes and Louboutins galore.
- "I respect everything in my closet. I like to keep things clean and organized at all times."
- Tom Ford limited-edition spring 2011 runway boots, $5,200. "These shoes aren't for the club. I'm waiting for a very special occasion to wear them."
- From left: Casadei leopard pumps with Swarovski crystals, $2,245; Dolce & Gabbana studded sandals, $1,700.
- Proenza Schouler bags, $685-$1,695. "I'm obsessed with Proenza. I love the timeless shape and rainbow of colors."
- Cambridge Satchel Company bags, $150-$220. "These are great for grabbing and going. I get them customized."
- Céline Phantom tote, Luggage tote and Trapeze bag, $2,500-$3,900.
- Giuseppe Zanotti heelless shoes, $680-$990.
- Various baubles.
- Jacob & Co. Five Time Zone watch, price unknown. "I love diamonds. My dad got this for me as a gift."
- Chanel vintage charm necklace, price unknown. "What girl doesn't love Chanel?"
- Giuseppe Zanotti two-tone suede platform sandals, $1,150.
- From left: Prada suede criss cross platforms, $850; Christian Louboutin Aborina suede peep-toe heels, $995.
- Carven lace overlay dress, $1,200. "I wore this to this year's Golden Globes, as seen here."
- From left: MAXFOWLES, Antonio Berardi and Lover. "I was worried that lace would make me look like a village girl, but it actually looks romantic."
- Chloé printed silk dress, $3,000. "I wore this in Hawaii with braided hair and flats, as seen here."
- Dolce & Gabbana Sable fur coat, price unknown. "I was shocked when my father bought this for me after I graduated. This thing takes responsibility! I have water in a bowl and lavender near it in the closet so moths don't eat it."
- Adolfo Sanchez fur capelet, price unknown.
- Tom Ford limited-edition spring 2011 velvet silk column gown, price unknown. "I wore this to the Oscars last year. Everybody wants to wear this collection."
- Chanel tweed dress with fringe, price unknown. "This is my winter dress."
- Mugler wool cropped jacket, $2,038. "I bought this at Opening Ceremony in New York. I love the bold color and cut."
- ACNE Rita shearling biker jacket, $1,800. "I was looking for something fun but warm to wear at Sundance."
- Chanel quilted leather jacket, price unknown. "I wear this with everything. It fits perfectly."
- "This is by a brand called Price Upon Request. I love the cobalt color!"
Olga Valentina is a Russian-born actress with a rad pad in Venice. She stars alongside John Cusack and Nicholas Cage in The Frozen Ground, which is set to hit theaters later this year. When she's not filming scenes or calling shots at her own production company, you can find her shopping, shopping and shopping some more.
As one of Stylehaus' most loyal clients, the 26-year-old blonde frequently visits the members-only styling boutique to seek outfit advice from founder Marina Monroe, who became her fast friend after they met at a dinner party two years ago. "Marina gave me her business card and told me to come to her showroom, which was in her apartment building at the time," Valentina explains. "She said, 'Girl, I love everything you wear, but you dress like a 45-year-old woman. I just moved here from Russia and was used to wearing head-to-toe couture, so I had no idea how to mix in contemporary brands. She put me in leather pants one night, and I never looked back."
Equipped with a steady cashflow thanks to a wealthy family and her own work, Valentina has no problem dropping serious dough on significant designer pieces. From Yves Saint Laurent Tribute heels to romantic Chloé dresses to rare pieces from Tom Ford's debut women's collection, her closet is a high-fashion lover's paradise. And, with the help of Monroe, the rising star has developed a taste for cult-cool brands, too. "I'm obsessed with Proenza. I love the timeless shape and rainbow of colors," she reveals. "I also love Camilla and Marc, Jeremy Scott, Mugler and Garrett Leight, who has a great shop on Abbot Kinney."
Check out our gallery for a peek at Valentina's crazy-covetable collection and follow her dedicated Instagram hashtag #OlgasFashion to see how she rocks it.
· Olga Valentina [IMDb]
· Inside The Grove's New Stylehaus Showroom & Lavish Lobby [Racked]
· Stylehaus Founder Lands New Title and Showroom at The Grove [Racked]