Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Hedi Slimane's ultra-modern Trousdale pad. Photo via Drew and Brooke.
- Kelly Wearstler's Bel Air manse. Photo via The Coveteur.
- Monique Lhuillier's dresses decorate the exterior of her home. Photo via The Coveteur.
- Tom Ford's Richard Neutra-designed Brown-Sidney House. Image via Triangle Modernist Houses.
- Trina Turk's post-and-beam. Photo via Elle Decor.
- A peek at Shabby Chic's Rachel Ashwell's LA living room. Photo via Decor8.
- A patio at Rachel Zoe's Beverly Hills house. Image via Bravo.
- Inside Jenni Kayne's five-bedroom house in Beverly Hills. Photo via Architectural Digest.
- Vera Wang's four-bedroom abode in Beverly Hills. Photo via Harper's Bazaar.
If you've ever wondered what the Los Angeles residences of big-name designers like Vera Wang, Tom Ford and Hedi Slimane look like, the answer is: incredible, duh. From mid-century showpieces to grand Beverly Hills mansions, we've rounded up nine stellar pieces of fashion folks' real estate. The jealousy-inducing gallery is above.
· Kimora Lee Simmons on LA, Her New Show and Being Fab [Racked]
· Where to Spend It All: LA's 26 Priciest Shopping Haunts [Racked]
· Remembering Bijan, Founder of "World's Most Expensive" Store [Racked]