- Hermès 2005 Rouge Crocodile Porosus With Gold Hardware 30cm Birkin Handbag, $52,000. "Rouge should be every girl’s favorite color."
- Cartier 18K Pink Gold Diamond Tank Anglaise Watch, $20,000. "New in Box. Crazy, Huh? Retailed for $30,000. Security guard not included."
- Louboutin Crystal Fifi Strass Gold Pumps, $1,500. "Made with Swarovski crystals. Click your heels and go."
- Chanel Coin Necklace from the '80s, $2,800. "A lovely neck piece that's not to be used in parking meters."
- Chanel Quilted Double Flap Bag from the '90s, $3,300. "This is a total investment piece. Chanel bags always increase in value."
- Louboutin Crocodile Tall Boots, $8,000. "These came to us New in Box. Originally $20,000."
- Vintage Hermès Kelly Bag from the '60s, $19,000. "This says rich, but discretely. Very Grace."
- Yves Saint Laurent Feather Bolero from the '80s, $9,000. "I love the color. Doesn’t everyone need a bolero?"
- Balenciaga Haute Couture from 1955. "Stunning. Red was a favorite color at the Globes this year. This would have looked beautiful on the red carpet. Price? Think a Fiat."
- Vintage Mugler Leather Zip Dress from the ‘80s, $1,200. "Take the leather trend and ramp it up with this sexy piece. I could see Grace Jones rocking it."
- Gucci Crocodile Travel Bag, $12,000. "I am feeling croc. Owner never used it. Originally $65,000 with tags. It’s unisex and sexy."
- Alexander McQueen Dress, $3,000. "This is a breathtaking collectible."
- Pierre Cardin Haute Couture from the late '70s. "One of my favorite dresses at Decades. It makes me smile each time I pass it. Regarding price, this one is so special you will have to ring the store."