Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Who knew that two words could have so much power? In just a few years, Curtis Kulig's "Love Me" tag has taken the fashion world by storm, resulting in a host of cool, creative partnerships. From a Smashbox Facebook app to a possible Rob Kardashian socks collab to a zillion other gigs, the love is swiftly spreading.
In honor of Kulig's new capsule collection for Urban Outfitters (we dig the pillowcase pictured above), Space 15 Twenty is hosting a pop-up and polaroid show curated by the artist. Called "House of Hearts," the concept space runs from February 1st through 15th and will feature a collaboration showcase with UO and Vans.
To get the party started, there will be an action-packed opening event on Friday, Feb 1st from 7 to 10pm that boasts a live performance by rising indie pop star Sky Ferreira. Check out the flier below and RSVP here.
· Love Me by Curtis Kulig [Urban Outfitters]
· Monrow Is Next Up for a Residency at Space 15 Twenty [Racked]
· Bare Gets Crafty at Space 15 Twenty's Pangaea Pop-Up Shop [Racked]
· Rob Kardashian Considered "Just Socks" for His Clothing Brand [Racked]
· Smashbox Fans Could End Up on a Hollywood Boulevard Billboard [Racked]