Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Thakoon Addition dress, retail $645/sale $162
- See by Chloe wedges, retail $360/sale $180
- Opening Ceremony dress, retail $445/sale $112
- Opening Ceremony ankle boots, retail $515/sale $258
- Helmut Lang embossed leather leggings, retail $990/sale $248
- Hanni Y leather and silk blouse, retail $440/sale $110
- Cut 25 by Yigal Azrouël dress, retail $480/sale $144
- Cut 25 by Yigal Azrouël blouse, retail $265/sale $67
- Beckley by Melissa dress, retail $535/sale $268
- 10 Crosby Derek Lam fur and leather jacket, retail $1595/sale $399
- 10 Crosby Derek Lam blazer, retail $595/sale $149
Women's designer emporium Beckley Boutique on West 3rd is having an end-of-season sale this weekend, and they've sent along a little preview of the goodness available for shoppers. Starting tomorrow and running through Monday, brands like Opening Ceremony, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Halston, Elizabeth and James, Derek Lam, Thakoon and Beckley by Melissa will be up to 75% off.
If you can't make it in, the discounts will also be available online. Take a peek at 11 of our favorites from the sale bin, above.
· Beckley Boutique [Official Site]
· Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Guide to LA Includes Satine, Launderland [Racked]
· Inside Beckley Boutique's Spacious, Spotless Digs on West 3rd [Racked]