Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jessica Biel, still trying to make those bangs work.
- Jennifer Hudson
- Adrian Grenier in full snowboard gear.
- Even Rooney Mara's mountain gear is chic and minimalist.
- Alessandra Ambrosio with snowboarder Danny Kass.
- The puppy-dog eyes, the lined denim jacket, the flannel, the scarf—Shia LaBeouf knows what he's doing.
- Matthew McConaughey in his best puffer.
- Alicia Keys
- Naomi Watts represents for her film "Two Mothers."
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt rubs elbows with...Nancy Pelosi at a benefit.
- Octavia Spencer
- Kate Bosworth poses for a photo to promote her film "Big Sur"
- WHAAAT!! OKAY!! Lil Jon hits the slopes.
- Dylan Lauren works a woodsy look at an event.
- Big and a scruffy-looking Adam Brody hit a party.
- AnnaLynne McCord lets her inner cat lady fly at an ASAP event.
- Fur, boobs, heels, jewels: Paris Hilton's here!
- Maya Rudolph promotes her film "The Way, Way Back."
- Amanda Seyfried at the party for her film "Lovelace."
- Elizabeth Olsen and Dakota Fanning at an after party.
- That's Peter Sarsgaard under that beard.
- January Jones matches her lipstick to her sweater.
- Michael Cera looks confused.
- Nicole Kidman and Mia Wasikowska.
- Steve Carell forgot his razor.
- Jane Lynch's practical outfit for a premiere.
- Elisabeth Moss at a press conference in a very sheer shirt.
- Tony Danza takes a break from snowboarding.
The Sundance Film Festival in Utah is an opportunity for celebs, many of whom live in LA, to break out their winter clothes for a series of screenings and parties—plus a few days on the slopes. This year's festival kicked off last Thursday and runs through this weekend; already, stars have been papped all around town. January Jones is there to promote her period drama "Sweetwater" with Ed Harris, Rooney Mara's there to promote "Ain't Them Bodies Saints" with Casey Affleck, Paris Hilton is around for reasons yet to be determined, and so is Lil Jon, James Franco and model Alessandra Ambrosio. So, a mixed bag. Check out everyone's cold-weather style and film-break beards in our gallery, above.
· Sundance [Official Site]
· Topshop Brings Out Celine-Toting, Balenciaga-Wearing LA-ers [Racked]