Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rumi Neely in Lover's Serpent lace dress. [Photo via Fashiontoast]
- Emily Schuman in a Feel The Piece sweater and J. Crew loafers. [Photo via Cupcakes and Cashmere]
- Aimee Song with Botkier's Eden satchel. [Photo via Song of Style]
- Geri Hirsch in Pegah Anvarian's leather drop-crotch trousers. [Photo via Because I'm Addicted]
- Olivia Lopez at Coachella in Blessed of the Meek's Gold Was Brought maxi dress. [Photo via Lust for Life]
- Kiara Schwartz in a Blaque Market jacket. [Photo via Tobruck Ave]
- Rachel Nguyen in a leopard Naven skirt. [Photo via That's Chic]
Happy New Year! Although LA's bustling shopping scene certainly stole the show in 2012, the last 12 months were also kind to a handful of local bloggers. From style-stalked vets like Rumi Neely to big-money newcomers like Aimee Song, a slew of impeccably-dressed Angelenos dominated the blogosphere simply by documenting their daily looks.
As a sartorial salute to the past year, Neely, Song and fellow fashion influencers Geri Hirsch, Kiara Schwartz, Emily Schuman, Olivia Lopez and Rachel Nguyen recently posted individual round-ups of their favorite outfits from 2012. Check out our gallery for a taste and click over to each blog for a more in-depth look.
· 5 Things Learned About Rumi Neely From Her Coveteur Profile [Racked]
· Barneys Taps Geri Hirsch to Model in Another Shoppable Video [Racked]
· LA Blogger Aimee Song Makes Up to $50,000 On Brand Collabs [Racked]
· Tobruck Ave's Kiara Schwartz Loves Reformation, Cotton Citizen [Racked]