Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Whether it's lounging at home or partying with friends, dressing down is not an option for Dita Von Teese. Even mundane activities like shopping for furniture get the decked-out treatment, as demonstrated during a recent outing in West Hollywood's Avenues District.
On Tuesday, the retro-happy burlesque star was spotted sporting cat-eye frames, a belted trench coat, a neatly-tied scarf, a two-tone crocodile skin handbag by Analeena and her signature red lip while perusing WeHo's many home decor stores. Read on for more of this week's celebrity sightings.
· FrontRunners (11620 San Vicente Blvd): "It looks like [Reese Witherspoon] is planning many more exercise sessions as she continues to shed her baby weight following the birth of her third child Tennessee in September. She was spotted leaving the FrontRunners LA store, which specializes in workout wear. Reese and her pal then enjoyed lunch together at nearby sushi restaurant Sugar Fish." [Daily Mail]
· Kate Somerville (8428 Melrose Place): "Lauren Conrad spent the day today going out to Kate Somerville spa out in West Hollywood, CA, dressing very flirty and very fashionable." [Examiner]
· Jonathan and George (9320 Civic Center Dr): "Catch Jonathan Antin on E! News E! Online tonight with Defiance star Julie Benz as she preps for her red carpet look for Sunday's Golden Globes!" [Jonathan and George/Facebook]
· Bootsy Bellows (9229 W Sunset Blvd): "Alongside best friend Lukas Haas, [Leonardo DiCaprio] visited West Hollywood hot spot Bootsy Bellows on Tuesday night [...] Leo hung back and sat on top of the banquette. He was getting a ton of attention from the ladies." [People]
· Lemonade (9001 Beverly Blvd): "[Rachel Zoe] and Skyler enjoyed lunch together at Lemonade restaurant in West Hollywood, and left hand-in-hand. They then made a pit-stop at a bench where they sat for a while and chatted animatedly." [Daily Mail]
· All Hot Spots Posts [Racked]
· Dita Von Teese Debuts Retro Capsule Collection at Decades
· Dita Von Teese's Porcelain Complexion Graces Into the Gloss [Racked]