Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The adorable Kelly Wearstler.
- Just two examples of the night's many stylish partygoers.
- Best-selling author Melissa Magsaysay (third from left) with friends.
- Left: Bare Collection's Jesse Southern, who also has her own jewelry line, Rune Accoutrements.
Eye candy was in full effect at last night's Kelly Wearstler fête at her flagship boutique on Melrose. Hosted by the design extraordinaire and LACMA's Young Patrons Group Avant-Garde, the place was booming with an inspiring blend of sartorial stars, décor aficionados, art visionaries and generally awesomely talented people.
In addition to launching her printspirational spring collection, Wearstler was also on hand (with one of her adorable sons in tow!) to sign copies of her seriously inspiring design tome, Rhapsody. Local fashion fixtures like new mom and best-selling author Melissa Magsaysay and Jesse Southern of the ever-crafty Bare Collection joined in on the Brancott Estate Wine-sponsored festivities.
· Kelly Wearstler [Official Site]
· 7 Seriously Inspiring Shots from Kelly Wearstler's New Book [Racked]
· Melissa Magsaysay on Interviewing Slash, Loving LA Fashion [Racked]
· Bare Gets Crafty at Space 15 Twenty's Pangaea Pop-Up Shop [Racked]