Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Coco Rocha speaks to modeling as a Jehovah's Witness [Styleite]
· Hedi Slimane's Saint Laurent collection lands online, more in stores [OTR]
· Uniqlo picks up a Forever 21 exec to help with US expansion [Racked N'tl]
· And the contenders for Michelle Obama's inauguration gown are... [Fashionista]
· Gaga-approved designer Iris van Herpen launches ready-to-wear [WWD]
· Dsquared2 announces "It's baby time!," will debut children's wear [Vogue UK]