Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
From Nicole Richie in sky blue Naeem Khan to Zooey Deschanel in hot red Oscar de la Renta, we know what the ladies wore at last night's Golden Globes, but how did the men fare? To help us narrow down the night's most dapper gents, we checked in with Joseph Gordon-Levitt's go-to stylist, Jenny Ricker.
1. Ben Affleck in Gucci: "This three-piece navy tuxedo couldn't be more classic and chic. It's Old Hollywood, point-blank."
2. Eddie Redmayne in Hugo Boss: "Bravo to him for taking a risk and wearing a velvet tux. The slim bow tie and lapel make the velvet fabric choice so cool and stylish."
3. Bryan Cranston in Calvin Klein: "This is modern luxury at it's finest. Bryan really looked sharp—the best I've seen him look on the red carpet."
4. Bill Clinton: "I don't know what designer he wore, but he looked so pulled together and chic. There couldn't have been a more stylish surprise guest."
5. Ty Burrell in Giorgio Armani: "He looks so effortless and classic. I love that he chose a more leading man tux look."
· Jenny Ricker [Starworks Artists]
· Celeb Stylist Cher Coulter's Best-Dressed Emmy Picks [Racked]
· Globes 2013: Highs, Lows and People That Looked Crazy [Racked]