Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Most of the style choices at last night's Globes are way out of reach for most shoppers, but the ever-fashionable Nicole Richie accessorized with a piece that is not only affordable, but also will be widely available to buy. Richie paired her stunning Naeem Khan gown with a structured clutch from the spring collection of her line, House of Harlow. Similar clutches are retailing for about $100 right now on the brand's e-shop.
Richie live-Instagrammed a few moments from her red carpet prep—click over to her feed to see them all.
· Nicole Richie [Instagram]
· House of Harlow 1960 [Official Site]
· Kim Kardashian Loved J Lo's Sparkle-Heavy Globes Look
· Kate Hudson Wore Earrings by LA's Jennifer Meyer to the Globes [Racked]
· Celeb Stylist Jenny Ricker's Best-Dressed Globes Picks [Racked]
· Globes 2013: Highs, Lows and People That Looked Crazy [Racked]