Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.Photos via Langley Fox
23-year-old art wunderkind Langley Fox is the sister of mega model Dree Hemingway and the daughter of legendary starlet Mariel Hemingway. While the Silver Lake-based illustrator's inspiring work certainly speaks for itself, two of Fox's latest projects have upped her girl crush factor in a major way:
1. She collaborated with Foam magazine: Yes, that's Fox in the above images from Foam's January/February 2013, and yes, those are her enchanting etches. Snapped by super-hot photographer Zoey Grossman, we love everything about this spread. The styling is on-point, too. (We see you, Penelope and Coco dalmation platforms and Band of Outsiders apostrophe dress.)
2. She shared her top shelf with Into the Gloss: We love a good ITG Top Shelf, especially when they're a little quirky. Our favorite takeaways include that Fox has been using the same Viseart eye shadow palette for so long that "it's held together with rubber bands" and that she likes the "hollow-eye look." Keeping it real, she also swears by facial cleansing pads from Trader Joe's.
· Foam Magazine [Official Site]
· Foam Magazine Collaboration [Langley Fox]
· Langley Fox Hemingway, Illustrator [Into the Gloss]