Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- George Kotsiopoulos, looking adorable.
- We loved her vintage bag.
- A Levi's jean jacket, the perfect topper.
- A pop of blue makes an all-black look stand out.
- Close up on her clutch and pretty accessories.
- Tied for amazingness: Her Balenciaga bag and her denim/leather jeans.
- Hey look, Sarah Silverman!
- The mis-matching gloves are a fun touch. Also, she's gorgeous.
- Really feeling those winter boots.
- Flat black boots toughen up a lacy dress.
- Are those THE Balenciaga Derby cutout shoes?
- Man clutch.
- Nice Chanel.
- A closer look at the bag and the bling.
- More statement footwear: THE Givenchy leather wedge knee boots.
- Plus a dose of Celine and Hermès.
- Dude style.
Last night, Topshop and stylist Johnny Wujek hosted a private shopping event at their mint-green pop-up on Melrose. Racked spoke with Soulmaz Vosough, Topshop's global head of personal shopping, who gave us a hard opening date for the Grove flagship store—February 14th!—and revealed that the opening will be "big. It's LA, so it's going to be big and glamorous. There will be lots of celebrities, definitely."
Topshop clients that have become accustomed to the privacy of the appointment-only Melrose shop can rest easy, she says, as the Grove store will have its own vast, chandelier-accented lounge with a private back entrance for VIPs.
Knowing the event would be chock-full of stylish folks (as well as a few celebs like the very cool Sarah Silverman, and celeb hangers-on like one Perez Hilton), we brought along crack Racked photog Elizabeth Daniels to shoot partygoers' style. Above, a few of our favorite looks.
· Topshop [Official Site]
· Topshop Reveals Celeb Campaign Star (and New LA Date!) [Racked]
· Everything to Know About Topshop's (Now Open!) LA Pop-Up [Racked]