Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Photo via FameFlynet
· Yogurtland (310 S La Brea Ave): "It looks like someone was in the mood for a sweet treat yesterday. On Wednesday afternoon, actress Sharon Stone stopped by Yogurtland in SoCal." [I'm Not Obsessed]
· Office Depot (1240 Vine St): "Vanessa Paradis shows off her toned arms while shopping at Office Depot on Tuesday (September 4) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· Nine Zero One Salon (901 Westbourne Dr): "Hilary Duff stepped out on Saturday night to celebrate the launch of shower accessory Raindrops at Nine Zero One Salon in West Hollywood." [People]
· Andy LeCompte (616 North Almont Dr): "Nicole Richie carries a Pressed Juicery drink while exiting the Andy LeCompte salon." [Just Jared]
· Bristol Farms (9039 Beverly Blvd): "Spotted at Bristol Farms picking up some groceries, we see
Rachel Berry Lea Michele with her on and off screen boyfriend, Finn Hudson Cory Monteith Lea wears a pair of AG Adriano Goldschmied Denim Pixie Shorts for the outing." [Denimology]
· Coffee Commissary (9039 Beverly Blvd): "Isabel Lucas does a light lunch at the Coffee Commissary on Monday (September 3) in West Hollywood, Calif." [Just Jared]