Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Helles Belles performing in the windows at Heist. Image via the boutique's Facebook page.
- From behind. "One of the best things is seeing people on the streets react" said owner Nilou.
- At Heist: new lingerie section featuring Jenna Leigh underpinnings
- New boudoir boutique in Heist featuring VPL, Jenna Leigh and Xirena
- Michael Silberman of Gold Party Girls setting up shop for customers to peddle their gold and silver castaways.
- Vanilla Bake Shop bites at Mona Moore.
- New fall arrivals at Mona Moore.
- Killer shoe line Maiyet at Mona Moore.
- Mona Moore installation.
- Re-launched Tribute at Strange Invisible Perfumes.
- For all you Virgos out there: Strange Invisible's new Zodiac collection.
- 20% off jewelry at Strange Invisible Perfumes—one night only!
- In the window at Gant
- Harpist at Pamela.
- DJ at Principessa.
- Bowl of scrolls at Principessa.
- Cynthia Vincent in the house at Principessa.
- New fall collection Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent.
- Cynthia's favorite piece, "the bankers clutch," in the new python print that she uses throughout the collection.
- Cynthia Vincent "shopper" tote was a big hit at $85.
Fashion's Night Out on Abbot Kinney got off to a slow start, but come late night the shops were bustling. LA designer Cynthia Vincent mingled with shoppers at Principessa, where guests dipped into a dish of scrolls for a chance at giveaways and discounts up to 50% off. Partiers peddled gold and silver for cash with Michael Silberman of Gold Party Girls at Heist while passersby stopped to stare at burlesque dancers the Helles Belles. Who better to promote Heist's newly-expanded boudoir area, featuring pretty wares by Xirena, VPL and Jenna Leigh?
Mona Moore celebrated its third year anniversary with cupcakes by Vanilla Bake Shop and drinks while shoppers browsed drool-worthy fall arrivals by Tom Binns, Balenciaga and Maiyet. Strange Invisible Perfumes re-launched its popular fragrance Tribute (available for a limited time) and offered 20% off all jewelry in the store, an FNO special. Gant offered customers 15% off and a chance to win a $1000 shopping spree. All-in-all, shoppers scored big as shops stayed open well into the evening entertaining those who stuck around with late-night toasts and tunes.—Stephanie Quadri
· Kendall, Kylie and Kris Jenner Hit Up Beverly Center for FNO [Racked]
· Robertson, Abbot Kinney: Top FNO Block Parties [Racked]
· All FNO 2012 Coverage [Racked]