Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Ring my Bell blogger and Revenge actress Ashley Madekwe hosted the festivities at Tory Burch
- Cute partiers at Intermix
- The scene on the street
- Intermix staff modeling free Gypsy Junkies tanks
- Bai Ling (?) on Robertson
- Nicole Chavez looking beautiful at Rebecca Taylor
- Celeb stylist Nicole Chavez styling party guests at Rebecca Taylor
- The line for a drink at Kitson
- Yoga in the window at Lululemon
- Pressed Juicery samples inside
- Acro yoga!
- The Gypsy Junkies team taking a break from their party at Kitson to cruise the street
- Glitter tattoos at Alice + Olivia
Robertson was last night's most lively FNO destination, boasting a massive turnout and almost-complete retailer participation up and down the boulevard. Standout stops included Kitson Gallery for the Gypsy Junkies party, Alice + Olivia for "Girls Night Out"-themed festivities and Intermix, which brought in the masses with a tequila bar and tunes by Foster the People.
The yoga buffs at Lululemon, meanwhile, attracted shoppers with body-painted yogies practicing poses in the windows and kept people browsing with samples from Pressed Juicery. LF had an actual sale—the front half of the store was marked 60% off, which was definitely the deepest discount of the night. We spotted plenty of girls digging through piles for summer clothes and marked-down shoes.
Hotspot Alice + Olivia was serving up coconut water, pink popcorn, cookies and cocktails. But the most popular area was in the back of the store, where guests were getting manicures by Nail Garden and glitter tattoos by Glitter-tainment.
Ring My Bell blogger and Revenge actress Ashley Madekwe pulled hosting duties at Tory Burch while seriously popular blogger Julie Sarinana of Sincerely, Jules represented at Paige denim. Champagne and cupcakes were a relatively universal offering at most stores, including Vince, which brought in crowds with its energetic staff and upbeat music.
Celeb stylist Nicole Chavez was radiant at Rebecca Taylor, where she styled shoppers in the new fall looks. When Racked caught up with her, she raved about the brand and shared her thoughts on FNO. "I adore Rebecca Taylor and I have for a really long time. It's so easy to wear, it's super-interchangeable and versatile," she said. "Tonight it is important to support the brands you love, as well as get out and visit stores you haven't seen. Its a girls' night out."
Kitson took 20% off the entire store, the most impressive markdown on new merchandise on the street. In addition, people who checked into Kitson on Twitter or Facebook received a free Gypsy Junkies chiffon printed tank, hands down the best giveaway of the night and the only one we saw that didn't require a purchase.
The best part? Stores stayed open past the obligatory 9pm closing time for guests, who patronized well past the technical end of FNO.—Lexy Lebsack
· Low-Key Parties on La Brea; Yacht Rocks Space 15 Twenty [Racked]
· Burlesque, Champagne, Cupcakes, Sales: FNO on Abbot Kinney [Racked]
· Kendall, Kylie and Kris Jenner Hit Up Beverly Center for FNO [Racked]