Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Photo via FameFlynet
· Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Blvd): "Reese Witherspoon didn't let her growing bump get in the way of a busy afternoon of errands in LA yesterday. She stopped by Barneys and later picked up takeout from Le Pain Quotidien." [Popsugar]
· Petco (2910 Wilshire Blvd): "Alessandra Ambrosio and her cute little daughter Anja hold hands while heading to Petco for some pet supplies on Monday (September 24) in Santa Monica, Calif." [Just Jared]
· Newsroom Cafe (120 N Robertson Blvd): "Russell Brand is quickly branding himself a do-gooder. The British funnyman was spotted helping out a few homeless individuals on Wednesday morning. But rather than simply give them money, the Take Him to the Greek star opted to take the small group to the Newsroom Café in West Hollywood for breakfast." [E! Online]
· Byron & Tracey Salon (9294 Civic Center Dr): "Reality star Rob Kardashian arriving at the Byron & Tracey Salon to get a hair cut in Beverly Hills." [Zimbio]
· Whole Foods (331 N Glendale Ave): "January Jones wears a pair of funky wallpaper style jeans while grocery shopping at a Whole Foods supermarket on Wednesday (September 26) in Glendale, Calif." [Just Jared]