Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Twitter sensation Kelly Oxford (center) with Sh*t Girls Say creators Kyle Humphrey and Graydon Sheppard
- Books and cupcakes
- Partygoers could not get enough of the retro-inspired Candee by Sandee candy station
- One example of sh*t girls say
- Actress Jenna Dewan-Tatum
- The scene
- Baked by Melissa cupcakes are always necessary
Cupcakes, cocktails and candy were abundant at last night's jam-packed book launch for everyone's favorite meme, Sh*t Girls Say. In honor of the ridiculously successful social media phenomenon that has reached over 30 million YouTube views and a crazy amount of Twitter followers, a handful of notables turned up to congratulate creators Kyle Humphrey and Graydon Sheppard, including actress Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Tweet queen Kelly Oxford.
In addition to star sightings, guests enjoyed sugary treats from Candee by Sandee (we may or may not have hogged the candy station for most of the night) and adorable mini cupcakes by Baked by Melissa. Take a peek at our party snaps and snap up a copy (or a few for holiday gifts) of the book today.
· Sh*t Girls Say [Official Site]